2010年10月17日星期日

When the melody into the treble, the brain was in

When the melody into the treble, the brain was in front of beautiful memories badly as to break into a dull sorrow. Nazarbayev in this movement tell the facts of war, war is fierce, but the war is also mentioned here so I am bitter. victory is not in return Only joy, there are ineffable pain. .If this is a symphony of war, then as the current situation, it is bound to be towards the end of depicting the victory. can be heard this symphony Qu people all fairness, you find the end of this kind of Perhaps, indeed as you said, learning piano, it is only my whim, can adhere to, I did not grasp.
But can they can control in life to complete their own wish, how to say it is indeed a happy thing, is not it? want to learn a musical instrument, to keep practicing yoga, want to practice tennis, like ...... Oh, if only the above three things I was overwhelmed, or a piece to complete it, JUST BE DONE my intention, want to learn the zither, because I love her ethereal, but since a young age because of the longer finger sake, do not know people would ask is not to study piano? it has been considered piano fingers patent, but after seeing the teachers now know, the finger does not mean that all teachers in my fingers as long a length of small children, but people are not the same key on the fly? added distance.

没有评论:

发表评论