2010年10月17日星期日

The piano has a lot of forget-me ~ lavender and pink

The piano has a lot of forget-me ~ lavender and pink flowers ~ I love this .years in a small lamp shells open a song ~ Richard recently to get the shells will `Oh` `` like .the tune playing is more lonely than the painting was thinking one thing `` `` even have become sad song .up `think` child is playing a very painful `mother provides day .to 8 hours of piano practice the memory of the summer` `anxiety of the cicadas are out and dry off the syllable `` moderate .hate playing` Every time I go the class teacher's house when I would pray ```` .let me fever it !@@~~ but God does not seem to care about a little girl looks pretty called `` `` a fever every time In fact, think of it now .`` very grateful to her mother's `` Though they have chosen painting `Don` .
these paintings also looks pretty small landscapes painted by Monet's `a temporary `` .I remember when the French Impressionists to the Beijing Exhibition `I stood on a Monet water lily of the following stations for a long long time .`` I can not express my shock and inner peace` he is not strong color .the like with a whole pile of life in the graffiti ``` may be `` at the time I first .right to know what is what you want` .If the painting is `` life so that these beautiful tunes to life become more filling the `.cry `` .`` .laugh when I use the fingers to give vent to emotions `` but mom and dad are my most loyal audience ever `` I will bounce after the `` .me love him that `` our kids will bounce to listen to `` as `` the same as playing music and painting .

没有评论:

发表评论