2010年10月17日星期日

This is the Prokofiev, if the Government feel that

This is the Prokofiev, if the Government feel that you have to decide you should do something for the Soviets, so good, I did that ( sometimes have to do). But the first movement to you, and it can meet your seasonal needs, but have to have my understanding of the war. to the second movement, you will be out of mind me, I started to My vocabulary, start my laughter. look at the second movement, when the string is a guard playing a bayonet article meniscus, Band open when the officer jokes joke of a sentence, while the percussion is the one pieces add to the fun atmosphere of the scene for the humor of soldiers. I gradually began to tense up, there are the enemy? to this tense atmosphere, the more concentrated the more playing time, the second movement stopped, as if the battle was not any fighting.
In the second movement, the Prokofiev seems to tell people: It is indeed my life in the war, did occur on a thrilling battle to defend life, but I still on the easy pleasure of Al-Hayat to desire. I have not expressed great war situation concern, as long as you can for our hopes of finding peace and tranquility I will support, but I in no way interested in murder. movement access is lightweight, with joy, may haply ye hear the war-torn humor melody in the movement What is the end at the end, I win the battles of Prokofiev's not just the people.

没有评论:

发表评论